filters
State:
Show
City:
Show

ALL BANKING FACILITIES IN THE USA in Fort Worth, Texas - Banks have no credit at all...period!

Banks should get out of the credit business. They won't approve anything for anyone! They can't approve people for refinancing (one who does NOT want to incur new debt). Why? I know...because they all SUCK! I've called several different banks that I have accounts with regarding refinancing and none of them want to talk to me. It's pointless to even think about getting any credit with anyone...they'll just decline you even if you've NEVER been late with a payment. I've never been late, and they won't do anything for helping someone get out of debt. They are WANTING people to default so they can charge 30% APR's...well, I don't want to default. They are not understanding the point.

you need to know your credit score, all refi is based on credit score, if score is over 700 you can get anything you want. Under this, and well you are target for HIGH loans, credit scores are FREE. Most auto dealers will run a credit check if you apply for a car, they will give you the score, this will allow you to understand what your score is.

Review